- Organizations collaborating with InHerit to celebrate, conserve, and advocate for indigenous heritage.
- http://www.arteaccioncopanruinas.org: Uses creative methodologies including art and drama to engage children in issues of community, identity and the environment through the “Maya Project” produced in cooperation with InHerit.
- http://www.propeten.org: Dedicated to the conservation of ecological and cultural heritage in the department of El Petén, Guatemala. The organization combines education and family economy programs to foster equitable and sustainable community development.
- http://www.riecken.org: Provides open access to information and knowledge through dynamic libraries offering community-driven initiatives including story-hours, literacy classes, leadership training, parenting classes, and internet access throughout Guatemala and Honduras.
- http://www.kiuic.org: Promotes knowledge about environmental and cultural conservation through educational programs for Mexican and international students at the Helen Moyers Biocultural Reserve in the Puuc Hills of Yucatán.
- http://adipesac.blogspot.com/: Generates methods of diffusion and sociocultural critique in order to encourage diverse ideas as part of Yucatecan ethnicity.
- www.parqueaak.org: Promotes dignity for people and communities in the Maya region of Mexico through processes of empowerment and equity that result in social rights (education, health, work, land, subsistence, etc.) and the revalorization of cultural identity and harmony with nature.
- Manejo Cultural: Promotes social projects that benefit culture, environment, natural resources, legal anthropology, cultural heritage, and hydrology in the state of Quintana Roo.
- Mayaón: Promotes Mayan language, cultural heritage, and environmental conservation throughout the Yucatán Peninsula.
- http://www.tumulkinbelize.org: Responds to the challenges of poverty and marginalization in rural Toledo by promoting sustainable development and identity through intercultural education, training and research focusing on Maya values, knowledge and philosophy.
- http://www.jcsbelize.org/pages/home.php: An indigenous rights organization committed to promoting equality, identity, and sustainability for Q’eqchi’ and Mopan Mayan communities in the Toledo District, Belize. For updates and information on southern Belize, see the Maya Leaders Alliance Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mayaleadersofsouthernbelize/